SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
Tennis Tournament: Starting at 8 A.M. at locations around Town (continues on Sunday)
Dance: 8:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M at the Francestown Fire House featuring,
Tony Ludwig and “Lonesome Train” – Country & Western, Rock and Blues
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2012
18th Annual Mud Volley Ball Tournament: Starts at 10:00 A.M. at Town Rec. Fields - Route 136
Golf Scramble: 1:00 pm at Crotched Mountain Resort Golf Club
Vespers: 7:00 pm - Old Meeting House: “Let the Good Times Roll” - come enjoy town musicians and
singers young and old
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2012
- 15TH Annual Francestown Five: Races begin at Town Rec. Fields
8:15 A.M. Children’s Run; 8:45 A.M. Buzzy’s 5k Fun Run; 9:15 A.M. 5 Mile Race
- Juried Arts & Crafts: 10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. — on the lawn in front of the Town Offices
and FIHS Park - Main Street.
- Baked Goods, Books, Plants, Toys and White Elephant: Open at 10 A.M. –
Horse Sheds & Town Common
- Rummage at the LODGE on Main Street (across from Town Offices): Opens at 10 A.M.
- FIHS Historical Rooms Open from 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. Next to the Police Department
- Children’s Games, Bounce House and Dunk Tank— Town Common
- Ice Cream Social — 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.—Old Meeting House
- R.P. Hale Concert: Harpsichord, organ and dulcimer -11:00 A.M. at the Old Meeting House.
**** PARADE: “Inventions and Discoveries” 2:00 P.M. Main St.
FOOD: Opening at Approximately 10:30 A.M.
- Country Café—in front of FIHS Historical Rooms: Sandwich Wraps and Beverages
- Country Kitchen—Town Common in Horse Sheds: Burgers, Hot Dogs, Sodas and more
- Cotton Candy– Town Common
- 12:00 Noon – Flying Gravity Circus – Town Common to the left of Town Hall -
Workshop for kids will follow performance
- 2:00 P.M. – Parade: “Inventions and Discoveries”
- 3:00 P.M. – Temple Band. Concert after the Parade on Town Common next to Town Hall - 4:30 P.M. – Village Cloggers - inside the Lodge of Main Street FIREMAN’S SUPPER— At the Fire Station: Two Sittings
5:00 P.M. and 6:30 P.M. -Raffle prizes announced during the at 6:30 sitting
Tickets will be available for purchase on the end of the Horsesheds
Francestown residents.... look in your mailboxes for a complete listing of events, committee chairs to contact regarding
events you are interested in helping with or entering, drop off times and locations for books, rummage and white elephant, Juried Arts & Crafts brochure with information on all exhibitors as well as Raffle tickets with over 25 prizes!!